Several interesting companies I talked to in the mobile and enterprise space
- BlueBox Security – automatic containerization of mobile apps
- SkyCure – identified some DoS attacks that can occur against iOS devices
- Okta – allows integrations with some 4000 different applications from a single identity console.
- BlueCoat Systems – network traffic analysis for malware detection
- Microsoft – integration of admin and user policies for Office365 with Email.
- Shape Security – changes the shape of the traffic by detecting the large fraction of traffic that is not coming from real users and blocking it from hitting the webservers
- German pavilion with several technologies including database encryption and controls
On the IOT side of things there were hacking demos of Nest thermostats, Vera home automation systems, remotely connected storage devices. Read more about the “Internet of Crappy Things” at the Kaspersky blog – https://blog.kaspersky.com/internet-of-crappy-things-2/8518/